Paxil CR (Paroxetine)
Paroxetine (Paxil CR), which is also popularly known by the market names Paxil as well as Seroxat(there are other names as well) is an effective and much-used antidepressant which is generally of the SSRI class. Often, doctors seem to prescribe this drug and it works wonders for them in helping them cure or at least handle some disorders which are otherwise very difficult to manage without any form of medications. It is a globally available drug at reasonable costs although its name might slightly vary in different parts of the world, the price of the same also varies with geographical location.
Packet of Paxil CR 25 mg coated tablets
Buy Paxil CR
Paxil CR is available in various dosages, you can buy generic Paroxetine 12.5 mg, 25 mg and 37.5 mg online. No prescription needed. All you need is to place an order for the required quantity on Canadian online pharmacy store.
Uses of Paxil CR
This is a very useful drug and hence finds applications in the treatment and management of several disorders that are hard to manage without this drug:
- Major depressive disorder.
- Minor depressive disorder.
- Social anxiety disorder and related social problems.
- Panic attack disorder.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder or OCD.
- Posttraumatic stress disorder for people who have had traumatic events in their lives.
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder in certain women.
- Generalized anxiety disorder and other anxiety attach syndromes.
- Quick treatment of hot flashes.
- To fight against night sweats
Side-effects of Paxil CR
Paxil CR is obviously a very useful drug as we have seen above. Like with any other drug, it turns out to have some or the other side effects as after all we are intaking chemicals into the human body. So, let us take a look at the side effects of this well-used drug:
- Dizziness of head.
- Dry mouth.
- Dry throat.
- Loss of appetite but not anorexic.
- Dehydration of the body.
- Sweating excessively.
- Trouble sleeping at night times.
- Delayed ejaculation of sperm during sexual activity.
- Tired and lazy feeling.
Contraindications of Paxil CR
Paxil CR, like other drugs has certain conditions when it should not be used for any purpose. These include other medical conditions or during ingestion of other medications simultaneously. So, it is always better to be careful and ask your doctor about all the contraindications before using the drug. These are some contraindications of Paxil CR:
- Bipolar behaviour.
- Erratic behaviour.
- Personal history of suicide attempts.
- Family history of suicide attempts.
- Manic-depressive disorder of the mind.
- Liver problem.
- Excessive drinking.
- Kidney problems
- Kidney stones.
- Regular seizures
- Low sodium levels in the blood when compared to normal levels.
- Ulcers of the intestine.
- Internal bleeding
- History of Glaucoma – personal.
- History of Glaucoma – family.
- Prescribing Information (.pdf)